Panostaja is an investment company developing Finnish companies in the service and software sectors as an active shareholder. Panostaja provides investors with a unique channel for investing in Finnish growth companies with high expected yields through a balanced diversified portfolio. The company aims to be the most sought-after partner for business owners selling their companies as well as for the best managers and investors. Together with its partners, Panostaja strives to increase shareholder value and create Finnish success stories. Read more
Panostaja’s strategy involves three main goals:
- securing the top expertise in the capital investment field and building an adviser network for the selected service and software sectors in Finland,
- creating a balanced investment portfolio whose total value creation is also supported by the competence synergies between the segments, and
- cementing responsibility as a key element in value creation and investment activities.
Potential investment targets that match Panostaja’s investment criteria are Finnish service and software companies with net sales in the range of MEUR 5–50. The investment targets boast significant growth potential, a positive cash flow forecast, competent management and a responsible business model. To realize the value creation potential, we choose the moment of divestment independently with our owner partners.
Panostaja has a majority holding in four investment targets. The investment targets in which Panostaja has a majority holding and Panostaja’s parent company form the Panostaja Group. The Panostaja Group employs about 1,200 people. Panostaja’s shares (PNA1V) are quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Stock Exchange. In the 2022 financial period, the Group’s official net sales totaled MEUR 137.9.
Established in 1984, Panostaja is one of the oldest capital investment companies in Finland. Panostaja’s shares were listed in the Helsinki Stock Exchange in 1989.
Main themes 2022–2024
- We make industry focus a competitive advantage
- We build a balanced and renewed portfolio
Key figures 2022
Share Capital Market Value
Panostaja’s investor relations are handled by CFO Antti Kauppila.
tel. +358 44 066 3925